Trusts and Asset Planning
Whatever your stage in life it is important to consider the protection of your family and your assets.
We are happy to discuss with you the benefits of having a family trust and other methods of structuring your affairs to protect your assets, reduce stress on your family and minimise the chances of future disputes.
Our experienced trust and asset planning lawyers can assist you with:
- Setting up a family trust
- Drafting trust deeds
- Memorandums of Wishes
- Family trust administration and management
- Trust reviews
- Adding and removing trustees
- Advice on trustee responsibilities
- Gifting to a family trust
- Making distributions from a family trust
- Buying and selling trust assets
- Resettlement/Winding up a family trust
- Family trust disputes
- Powers of attorney
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Relationship property agreements
More information about family trusts can be accessed here.
If you need legal advice relating to structuring your affairs and trust and asset planning, please contact our Property Law Team today.
Sign up to receive legal updates