Immigration matters can be complex and challenging.
Our immigration law specialist is Praneeta Kumar, who brings considerable knowledge and experience to the practice. She is fluent in English and Hindi and is backed by a high rate of success.
Boyle Mathieson can assist with:
- Assessing your eligibility for a visa and recommending suitable visas
- Applications for temporary visas for students and visitors
- Work visas under all categories (partnership/post study work/essential skills category/work to residence/special work visas for victims of domestic violence)
- Business visas
- Residence for Investors
- Residence for families (spouse/parent/dependent children)
- Residence under the skilled migrant category
- Applying for accreditation (for employers)
- Approval in principal for employers
- Request for visas under Section 61 of the Immigration Act (Act). Section 61 of the Act basically provides an avenue for people who are in New Zealand ‘unlawfully’ to get back onto a lawful visa.
- Appeals to the Minister of Immigration
- Appeals to the Immigration Protection Tribunal
Talk to us about how Boyle Mathieson can help you with your legal needs around immigration.
Sign up to receive legal updates