Boyle Mathieson law firm is a legal practice based in Henderson, West Auckland and serves that community as well as the wider West Auckland area with outstanding but affordable legal advice.
Boyle Mathieson was established by John Boyle and Fiona Mathieson in 1999. Since this time it has grown in size and now employs a number of lawyers and support staff. The firm is based in two locations at 23 and 27 Lincoln Road with parking available at both locations.
The firm is based on four key principles that staff are passionate about:
- A focused and strategic approach to practical advice and real solutions;
- Competitive and affordable services that add value for their clients;
- Uncompromising and consistently high quality work; and
- Enduring relationships that give clients real confidence.
Boyle Mathieson offers legal services in many areas of law. From business and commercial law to property, conveyancing and family law, trusts, immigration, litigation, and notary services plus many more. Lawyers at Boyle Mathieson have the experience and expertise to help with your many legal needs.
The staff at Boyle Mathieson believe that there is a duty to give back to the community that you serve. Lawyers at Boyle Mathieson therefore undertake legal aid work (in some legal areas) and volunteer regularly at the Citizens Advice Bureaus in both Henderson and Northwest / Massey.
Boyle Mathieson is also a member of a number of industry groups as follows:
- The Property Law Section a national body representing property lawyers.
- The Family Law Section a national body representing family lawyers.
- The Auckland Women Lawyers Association, a representative organization of women involved in the legal profession.
- The NZ LAW Group, an associate of more than 60 independent law practices, with members throughout New Zealand. This membership allows Boyle Mathieson to access resources to assist with providing regular updates on topical issues to our clients, among other matters. If you are interested in receiving our regular legal updates, then subscribe by entering your email address below.
Click here to send us a message now.
Our office will close on Monday 23 December 2019 and re-open on Monday 13 January 2020 at 8.30am. During the period when the office is closed, please feel free to contact any of the Partners:
Fiona Mathieson Ph: 021-623-692
Jenny Gill Ph: 0274-170-012
John Boyle Ph: 021-623-690
Jerry Noble: Ph 027-212-7102
Warren Woodd: Ph: 021-876-233
We would like to take this opportunity of wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year
DISCLAIMER: All the information published in Property Speaking, Trust eSpeaking and Commercially eSpeaking and Fine Print is true and accurate to the best of the authors’ knowledge. It should not be a substitute for legal advice. No liability is assumed by the authors or publisher for losses suffered by any person or organisation relying directly or indirectly on this article. Views expressed are those of individual authors, and do not necessarily reflect the view of this firm. Articles appearing in Property Speaking, Trust eSpeaking and Commercially eSpeaking and Fine Print may be reproduced with prior approval from the editor and credit given to the source. Copyright, NZ LAW Limited, 2019. Editor: Adrienne Olsen. E-mail: email@example.com. Ph: 029 286 3650 or 04 496 5513.
Sign up to receive legal updates