Boyle Mathieson offer general litigation services, both civil and commercial through our Litigation Team.
The team brings a wealth of experience and insight to their work, having been involved in everything from criminal prosecutions to civil trials. They are well versed in dispute resolution and handling cases across the litigation spectrum.
Amongst the services we offer are:
- Court work
- Assisting with mediation and arbitration (ADR)
- Contractual claims and disputes
- Building and regulatory compliance
- Commercial and civil disputes
- Property and land disputes
- Resource management consents and compliance
- Intellectual property rights and protection
- Trade practices and consumer law
- Estate litigation, including probate and validity of wills, Family Protection Act and Law Reform (Testamentary Promises) Act claims
- Trustee disputes
- Company liquidations
- Relationship property disputes
Our Litigation Team has experience in negotiating out of court settlements and using alternative dispute resolution methods including mediation, arbitration and settlement conferences. Whatever the legal issues you face, talk to our Litigation Team about how Boyle Mathieson can work with you towards a positive resolution.
Sign up to receive legal updates