Business and Commercial Law
The Business and Commercial Law Team at Boyle Mathieson bring a wealth of experience and are here to help you with the legal needs of your business whether its large or small.
From West Auckland across the city, we offer high quality legal services that are competitive and affordable, meeting your legal needs whatever size or stage your business is at.
We can help you with:
- Sale and purchase of a business
- Commercial property purchases
- Deciding on the best structure for your new business when starting up
- Protecting your assets and investment / family trusts
- Company incorporations and structuring
- Company constitutions and resolutions
- Financing and secured transactions
- Charities and not-for-profit enterprises
- Commercial real estate arrangements
- Shareholder agreements
- Contracts as appropriate
- Business immigration
- Commercial leasing - reviewing, negotiating and advising
- Commercial lease assignment
- Commercial disputes
Buying or Selling a Business
Our Business and Commercial Law Team can help you with all aspects of buying and selling a business whatever its size and complexity. We have extensive experience acting on both sides of a transaction and assisting with due diligence. We are able to discuss with you whether you should purchase the assets or shares of a business and provide practical commercial advice throughout the transaction.
The New Zealand Law Society also has a useful guide regarding going into business which can be accessed here.
Ongoing Business Arrangements
Our Business and Commercial Law Team can help you with advice on the best structure for your business and incorporating companies and forming trusts as a part of that structure. We can also help you prepare all of the necessary documentation such as shareholder’s agreements and a company constitution.
Our Business and Commercial Law Team has extensive experience with leasing arrangements and can assist you with all leasing matters.
With years of experience in all manner of business fields, our Business and Commercial Law Team can help you and your commercial ventures. If you need legal advice relating to structuring your business and commercial affairs, please contact our Business and Commercial Law Team today.
Sign up to receive legal updates