Immigration matters can be complex and challenging. Our Immigration Law specialist is Praneeta Kumar, who brings considerable knowledge and experience to the practice. She is fluent in English and Hindi and is backed by a high rate of success.
The Boyle Mathieson Immigration Law Team can assist with:
- Temporary Visas for students and visitors
- Work visas under all categories (spouse/study to work/essential skills category/work to residence/special work visas for victims of domestic violence)
- Business Visa
- Residence for Investors and Business People
- Residence for families (spouse/parent/dependent children)
- Residence under Skilled Migrant Category
- Approval in Principal for Employers
- Request for Visas under Section 61 Immigration Act 2009
- Appeals to the Minister of Immigration
- Appeals to Immigration Protection Tribunal
Talk to us about how Boyle Mathieson can help you with your legal needs around immigration.